Essential oils have become extremely popular and are used in many different ways. The key feature of essential oils is that they evaporate at room temperature - this is the reason they smell so pleasant.
Mixture of purely natural, high quality, essential oils
Can also be rubbed into the skin when diluted with a carrier oil
Available in a 10ml bottle and inhaler stick
How To Use
The most popular use of Po-Ho is to inhale the essential oils. This can be done in a number of ways:
- Put a few drops of Po-Ho oil onto a handkerchief or bunched-up tissue, hold it to your nose and inhale. You can also put the essential oil soaked handkerchief into your pillowcase or next to your pillow to help you sleep better
- If you need to inhale an extra boost of essential oils, put one drop of Po-Ho into a steaming-hot bowl of water, lean over, cover your head and bowl with a small towel, and inhale. Do this carefully as the oils can initially feel quite strong to your eyes when you inhale.
- Po-Ho essential oil can also be rubbed onto the front of your upper chest – your body heat will release a constant supply of essential oils for you to inhale. 1 drop of Po-Ho should be mixed with 15 drops of base oil before rubbing onto your chest.
- The easy-to-carry essential oil inhaler stick is a convenient way of using Po-Ho. To use, insert the tip of the inhaler gently into your nostril, close the other nostril and inhale deeply. Repeat with the other nostril. Not suitable for children under 6 years of age.
Po-Ho oil for inhalation is a mixture of:
- Peppermint essential oil: 50%
- Eucalyptus essential oil: 30%
- Juniper essential oil: 14%
- Caraway essential oil:4%
- Fennel essential oil: 2%
Po-Ho essential oil inhaler stick also contains limonene, linalool and vitamin E.