What is it ? A Caudalie cult product, Beauty Elixir is a 100% natural skincare mist with multiple properties. It reveals the complexion’s glow and tightens pores all while setting make-up.
- 100% natural origin ingredients
- 100% plastic collect
- Formula tested under ophthalmological and dermatological supervision.
Did you know ? Created in 1997 and inspired by the ancient youth elixir recipe prepared for the Queen of Hungary in the 16th century, Mathilde Thomas wanted to reinterpret this infusion of plants for the skin. Today, Beauty Elixir is used and recommended by make-up artists and celebrities worldwide.
Recycle or sustainability :
Fully recyclable packaging designed using recycled plastic and glass, more respectful of the planet*.
*Excluding multi-material pump dispensers and caps, which can only be recycled through Caudalie Boutiques thanks to the TerraCycle partnership.
Green grape : Hydrating and radiance boosting.
Rose essential oil : Zeldzame en kostbare essence
Rosemary essential oil : Rich in volatile oils, flavonoids and phenolic acids
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, ALCOHOL, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER WATER, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, POTASSIUM ALUM, GLYCERIN, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL, COMMIPHORA MYRRHA RESIN EXTRACT, STYRAX TONKINENSIS RESIN EXTRACT, MELISSA OFFICINALIS (BALM MINT) LEAF OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER OIL, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, BENZYL BENZOATE, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, FARNESOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL (010/035)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Endocrine disruptors: Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, Synthetic azo dyes, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde, Paraformaldehyde, MIPA, Triethanolamine, Bisphenol A (BPS)
- Harmful for the environment : Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones*, Behentrimonium Chloride, Microplastic Balls*, Octinoxate* Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone)
- Petrochemicals derivatives : Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite)
- Animal-origin ingredients : Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin, Except honey and beeswax
- Irritating ingredients: Sulfates (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT(Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Cocamide MEA, O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Diazolidinylurea, Imidazolidinylurea, DMDM Hydantoin, 5-Bromo-5-Nitro-1,3-Dioxane, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane- 1,3- Diol, PEG*, Nanoparticles
*Out of our formulas by end of 2022. Undisclosed synthetic fragrances (Products can be formulated with disclosed synthetic fragrances that meet the following two criteria: (1) the synthetic fragrances do not include any of the ingredients of this list and (2) the synthetic fragrances are at a concentration below 1% except fresh fragrances and derivatives (shower gel, Thé body lotion & hand cream, divine oil), sunscreen.