HealthAid Pure essential oils can be used as essences in the bath or in vaporisers. They can also be used to make up your own massage blends having first diluted them in HealthAid massage oil base or lotion base.
Ginger Oil (Zinger officinalis) 10ml is well suited for the maintanance of healthy immune function, nausea, motion sickness, morning sickness, muscle aches and pains as well as poor circulation. Its warming properties are good to combat feelings of loneliness and winter low mood. It's energizing properties make it a good aphrodisiac. Mixes well with all citrus and spicy oils such as Bergamot, Frankincense, Neroli, Rose, Sandalwood and Ylang Ylang. Could irritate sensitive skins and can also cause photosensitivity.
- For external use only.
- Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes.
- Always use pure oils with caution. If in doubt, consult qualified person before use.
- Best kept cool and used within one year of opening.
- Avoid if pregnant.
- May cause irritation to sensitive skin.