Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation, which is the structural protein providing support to blood vessels, skin, gums, teeth, bones and cartilage. Vitamin C also increases the absorption of Iron and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. HealthAid Vitamin C is buffered with Rosehip and Acerola so it is highly bioavailable and gentle on the stomach.
What Are HealthAid Vitamin C Tablets For?
- Contribute to the maintenance of normal immune function during and after intense physical exercise
- Contribute to normal collagen formation which is essential for normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, skin, gums and teeth
- Maintain efficient energy-yielding metabolism
- Contribute to normal function of the nervous system
- Important for normal psychological function
- Contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Increase iron absorption and contribute to reduction of tiredness and fatigue