The demands placed upon people living in this century leading busy lifestyles, with no time to prepare nutritious meals, people often resort to convenience foods which are usually high in fat, and overcooked meals which destroy the vital vitamins and minerals essential to maintain good health. This is why Mega-Multi (with Ginseng) Tablets are formulated providing a balance of vitamins, minerals, herbs, trace elements and enzymes to safeguard your daily nutrient intake.
What Are HealthAid Mega-Multi Tablets For (with Ginseng):
- Maintaining general health & well-being
- Improve digestive functioning
- Boost immunity & increase energy levels
- May help with weight management
Who Needs To Use HealthAid Mega-Multi Tablets (with Ginseng):
- Busy executives who skip meals during a stressful working day
- People with have poor diets who lack sufficient daily nutrient intake
- Ideal for those who find it difficult to digest dietary foods
- Those who are on a weight management programme.
How does HealthAid Mega-Multi’s work?
Healthy Mega contains 42 ingredients at a superior potency to other brands, this includes 14 vitamins, 12 minerals, 4 digestive enzymes, 3 bioflavonoids, 4 herbs & 7 other micro-nutrients all combined to form a potent all round supplement for daily use.
HealthAid Mega-Multi’s contains many ingredients, which include:
- B vitamins, which are important for the release of energy and set it free when body needs it. Also involved in production of red blood cells, respiratory and digestive function
- Minerals play a crucial role in metabolic processes. They are central point in helping the body produce energy, growth, and the reproduction and health of our cells
- Ginseng is necessary to help improve energy levels and help deal with stress
- Antioxidants such as vitamin C, bioflavonoids and selenium to name a few also play a key role to protect from free radical damage
Recommended Daily Intake of Mega-Multi Tablet (with Ginseng):
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with meals. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soya, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Flavourings and Preservatives.