What is it ? The Thé des Vignes Hyaluronic Nourishing Body Lotion instantly moisturises and nourishes for skin that looks softer, brighter, and more supple. Its light, fresh texture absorbs fast without feeling greasy. The skin is left lightly scented with the iconic Thé des Vignes fragrance featuring notes of white musk, neroli and ginger.
- 98% natural origin ingredients
- 87% of women felt their skin remained hydrated throughout the day.*
*Clinical trial, % of satisfaction, 22 volunteers, 28 days.
Did you know ? The Thé des Vignes scented body care collection is inspired by the sensual notes of the Thé des Vignes Fresh Fragrance created in 2011 by Caudalie founder Mathilde Thomas, in collaboration with the great master perfumer Jacques Cavallier.
Recycle or sustainability :
Fully recyclable packaging, aiming for more eco-friendly packaging*. The 200ml tube contains 50% less plastic**. The 400ml bottle is made using recycled plastic.
*Excluding multi-material pumps and caps, recyclable only in Caudalie Boutiques through the TerraCycle partnership. **Compared to the previous 200ml Thé des Vignes Nourishing Body Lotion.
Hyaluronic acid : 100% natural origin and produced by biotechnology, it smooths and hydrates the surface of the skin.
Organic shea butter : 100% natural, organic and produced sustainably in Burkina Faso by a women’s cooperative, it nourishes, regenerates and repairs dry skin.
Polyphenols : French grape seed extracts which are antioxidant and block 100% of free radicals.
Full list of ingredients : AQUA/WATER/EAU, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, GLYCERIN, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT WATER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER EXTRACT, CANDELILLA/JOJOBA/RICE BRAN POLYGLYCERYL-3 ESTERS, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PALMITOYL GRAPE SEED EXTRACT, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM PHYTATE, LIMONENE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM CITRATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LINALOOL.(236/015)
The Caudalie no-list :
- Endocrine disruptors: Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Phthalates, Triclosan, Triclocarban, BHA, Coal Tars, Synthetic azo dyes, 1,4-Dioxane, Formaldehyde, Paraformaldehyde, MIPA, Triethanolamine, Bisphenol A (BPS)
- Harmful for the environment : Nylon, EDTA, Trisodium NTA, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Silicones*, Behentrimonium Chloride, Microplastic Balls*, Octinoxate* Octocrylene, Benzophenones (including Oxybenzone)
- Petrochemicals derivatives : Mineral Oils (Petrolatum, Vaseline, Paraffin, Isoparaffin C10-11, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, synthetic waxes, Ceresin, Ozocerite)
- Animal-origin ingredients : Chicken/Bovine Hyaluronic Acid, Pig Collagen, Shark Squalane, Bovine Elastin, Sheep Lanolin, Cochineal, Keratin, Except honey and beeswax
- Irritating ingredients: Sulfates (Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate), Chlorphenesin, Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroquinone, Glycol Ethers (including Butoxyethanol, 2-Methoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol), Benzalkonium Chloride, MIT(Methylisothiazolinone), MCIT (Methylchloroisothiazolinone), Cocamide MEA, O-Phenylphenol & Salts, Diazolidinylurea, Imidazolidinylurea, DMDM Hydantoin, 5-Bromo-5-Nitro-1,3-Dioxane, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane- 1,3- Diol, PEG*, Nanoparticles