- Paracetamol, Guaifenesin, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride
- For the symptomatic relief of colds and flu including chesty coughs
- Ingredients (per sachet): Paracetamol 1000mg, Action: Analgesic & antipyretic, Relief of... Headache, sore throat, fever, body aches & pains
- Ingredients (per sachet): Guaifenesin 200mg, Action: Expectorant, Relief of... Chesty cough
- Ingredients (per sachet): Phenylephrine hydrochloride 12.2mg, Action: Decongestant, Relief of... Blocked or runny nose
- Also includes aspartame (E951), sucrose, lactose and sodium (see leaflet for further information).
- All in one - chesty cough, sore throat, blocked nose, head & body aches and fever
Ingredients (per sachet): Paracetamol 1000mg, Guaifenesin 200mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 12.2mg, Also includes Aspartame (E951), Sucrose, Lactose and Sodium
Do not store above 25°C.Store in the original package.
Preparation and Usage
- How to take: For oral use. Pour one sachet of powder into a mug and fill with hot, but not boiling, water. Stir until dissolved. If preferred, sweeten to taste with sugar, honey or your usual sweetener.
- How much to take: Adults and children 12 and over: 1 sachet every 4-6 hours. Do not exceed 4 sachets in 24 hours. Do not give to children under 12, except on medical advice.
- Read the enclosed leaflet before using the product.
- Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to. If you do not get better, talk to your doctor.
- CONTAINS PARACETAMOL. Do not take anything else containing paracetamol while taking this medicine. Talk to a doctor at once if you take too much of this medicine, even if you feel well.
- Consult your pharmacist or doctor before taking if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.