- Paracetamol, Phenylephrine, Hydrochloride
- For the symptomatic relief of colds and flu
- Ingredients (per sachet): Paracetamol 1000mg, Action: Analgesic & antipyretic, Relief of... Headache, sore throat, fever, body aches & pains
- Ingredients (per sachet): Phenylephrine hydrochloride 12.2mg, Action: Decongestant, Relief of... Blocked nose
- Also contains ascorbic acid (vitamin C), aspartame, sodium and sucrose.
- Lemsip and the Sword symbol are trade marks
- For fever, headaches, body aches, blocked nose and sore throat
- Powder for oral solution
Ingredients (per sachet): Paracetamol 1000mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 12.2mg, Also contains Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Aspartame, Sodium and Sucrose, Total Sugar content 2g
Do not store above 25°C. Store in the original package.
Preparation and Usage
- How to take: For oral use. Pour one sachet of powder into a mug and fill with hot, but not boiling water. Stir until dissolved. If preferred, sweeten to taste with sugar, honey or your usual sweetener.
- How much to take: Adults, the elderly and children aged 16 years and over: 1 sachet every 4-6 hours. Do not take more than 4 sachets in 24 hours. Do not give to children under 16 years of age.
- Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to. If you do not get better, talk to your doctor.
- Do not take if: you are allergic to any ingredient, you have heart disease, high blood pressure, overactive thyroid, an enlarge prostate, or if you are taking or have taken MAOI's (antidepressants) within 14 days or other sympathomimetic decongestants.
- CONTAINS PARACETAMOL. Do not take anything else containing paracetamol while taking this medicine. Talk to a doctor at once if you take too much of this medicine, even if you feel well.
- Consult your pharmacists or doctor before taking if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.