Taking measurements is only worthwhile if the results are accurate. Incorrect results produce either carelessness or panic. You should therefore pay attention to quality when buying blood pressure monitors.
Microlife monitors are successfully clinically tested by the famous validation protocols of the European, German and British Hypertension Societies. Features Blood pressure & pulse measurement Clinically tested (BHS protocol) PAD technology (Pulse Arrhythmia Detection) 30 Data memories with time and date Traffic light indicator Soft conical cuff cover Equipped with carrying bag Low battery indication Rechargeable battery-friendly.
Mains adapter port Equipped with world's latest technologies Medically reliable measurements with PAD High blood pressure is a preliminary stage of some of the most dangerous of illnesses, but today it can be kept under good control. Measure your blood pressure regularly, so that you can have it treated medically at the right time.
- Blood Pressure Management Pack Of 1
- M-L size cuff (22-42cm)
- PAD (Pulse Arrhythmia Detection) technology - If an irregular heart beat occurs during the measurement, the PAD symbol is displayed.
- 30 data memory - Automatic storage of the last 30 blood pressure values
- Blood pressure threshold indicator (140/90)
- Low battery indicator
- Rechargeable battery-friendly
- Mains adapter port Equipped with 4xAA alkaline batteries
- Measuring range: 20 - 280 mmHg (blood pressure) 40 - 200 beats per minute (pulse)
- Voltage source: 4 x 1.5 V Batteries; size AA or mains adapter DC 6V, 600 mA (optional)