Multi Mineral Tablets contain Minerals, which are inorganic substances required by the body for a variety of functions, and play a crucial role in human nutrition. Acting as catalysts, minerals are essential for maintaining strong bones, teeth, healthy nerve cells, and healthy blood systems. They also form essential constituents of body fluids, tissues and enzyme systems. HealthAid Multi Minerals tablets are especially chelated so that the minerals can be easily absorbed and utilized by the body.
What Are HealthAid Multi Minerals Tablets For?
- Contribute to the maintanance of strong bones and teeth
- Contribute to the maintanance of healthy nerve cell function
- Contribute to the maintanance of healthy heart and circulatory system
- May improve digestion and keeps body active at all time
- May help regulate the passage of nutrients in and out of cellular membranes
Who are HealthAid Multi Minerals tablets for?
Multi Minerals tablets may be of benefit to:
- Those who are looking for an all-round mineral combination with added vitamins
- Those who need additional support at times of stress or poor eating habits
- People who wish to safeguard their nutrient intake at each stage of their life-cycle
- People with busy and active lifestyle
When Should I Take HealthAid Multi Minerals Tablets?
Multi Minerals Tablets can be taken at any time to optimise wellbeing and good health.
Recommended Daily Intake of HealthAid Multi Minerals Tablet:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
|Two Multi Minerals Tablets Contain (Average):
|Vitamin D (400 iu)
|*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
** : Amino Acid Chelate (AAC)
INGREDIENTS FOR MULTIMINERALS - PROLONGED RELEASE TABLETS:
Calcium AAC, Bulking Agent [microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate,hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)], Magnesium AAC, Anti-caking Agent (veg. magnesium stearate, silica), Glazing Agent (HPMC, veg. glycerine), Binding Agent (acacia gum), Iron AAC, L-Glutamic Acid, Betaine HCl, Manganese AAC, Zinc AAC, Copper AAC, Vitamin D2 prep (cellulose, HPMC, dl-alpha tocopherol), Molybdenum AAC, Chromium Chloride, Selenium AAC, Potassium Iodide, Potassium AAC.