£10.95
£9.63
Our Cleansing gel with Cold Cream and beeswax gently cleanses the baby's body and hair and can be used to wash your baby* or toddler on a daily basis.Rich and...

FREE SHIPPING
ORDERS OVER £30

30 DAY MONEY
BACK GUARANTEE

ONLINE
SUPPORT

Availability: 99 In Stock

Our Cleansing gel with Cold Cream and beeswax gently cleanses the baby's body and hair and can be used to wash your baby* or toddler on a daily basis.

Rich and nourishing, this extra-moisturizing gel brings comfort to newborns and children with dry skin.

Time for a bath for your baby with dry skin? Our Nourishing cleansing gel with Cold Cream is made for your baby! Its beeswax combined with Cold Cream nourishes the baby's skin while also protecting the baby's delicate skin from the drying effects of bathing. Its rich and creamy texture is ideal for children* with dry skin and a real pleasure to use.

Our cleansing gel is designed to safely and effectively clean a baby's hair and body. Its pump bottle format is both handy and environmentally friendly.

Step 1Press a big dollop of gel in your hand. Lather.

Step 2Gently wash your baby's body and hair. Time for a little foam fun!

Step 3Rinse carefully.

Step 4Gently dry your baby. Without forgetting the baby's bottom and skin folds!  

 

Ingredients

Our precious beeswax is combined with Cold Cream to nourish the baby's skin while also preserving the skin barrier.

Ceramides and Cold Cream help to restore and protect the skin's hydrolipidic film.
Mild surfactants for gentle cleansing in order to prevent baby's skin and scalp from drying out.

Contains 92% of natural origin ingredients. The remaining 8% is used to ensure a pleasant texture and long term protection of the formula.

AQUA /WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM MYRETH SULFATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, PEG-3 DISTEARATE, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), POLYQUATERNIUM-10, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE D’ABEILLE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID, CERAMIDE NP, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT.

Mustela Nourish Cleansing Gel With Cold Cream 300ml

Just added to your wishlist:
My Wishlist
You've just added this product to the cart:
Go to cart page