£19.95
£17.55
Stelatopia Cleansing oil for extremely dry skin is fragrance-free.It gently cleanses and replenishes baby and newborns' skin* while soothing sensations of irritation and tightness.It leaves a long-lasting protective film on...

FREE SHIPPING
ORDERS OVER £30

30 DAY MONEY
BACK GUARANTEE

ONLINE
SUPPORT

Availability: 1000000 In Stock

Stelatopia Cleansing oil for extremely dry skin is fragrance-free.
It gently cleanses and replenishes baby and newborns' skin* while soothing sensations of irritation and tightness.

It leaves a long-lasting protective film on a baby's skin.
Its formula contains 98% of natural origin ingredients, including sunflower oil Distillate, selected for its soothing properties. 

Benefits

When it comes to washing your child with extremely dry skin, your priority is to avoid any skin stress. Our Cleansing Oil is specially designed to soothe and take extra care of your little one's fragile skin.

Its oily texture cleanses gently and envelops the baby's skin in a protective film, preventing the drying effect of hard water.

Our oil's creamy foam rinses off in no time and dissolves easily in bathwater where it also becomes bath oil: a dual purpose product!

Its key active ingredient comes from powerful organic sunflower seeds (origin France). And this product is manufactured in our Epernon facility in France.

 

Product Safety

For guaranteed safety from birth, our Stelatopia skincare products are developed in cooperation with health professionals and are tested on extremely dry skin.
Each product must pass a minimum of 450 tests and measures.

Usage

Our handy pump bottle delivers the exact right amount of oil (no waste!). This Stelatopia product can be used on the body and hair.

Step 1 - Press the pump (just once!) to collect the right amount of oil in your hand.

Step 2 - Pour directly into the bathtub or apply directly on the baby's wet skin.

Step 3 - Gently wash baby's body and scalp by massaging slightly. 

Step 4 - Rinse. And then dry baby super gently: try to "dab dry" with a clean cotton towel (as opposed to rubbing, which should be avoided in case of extremely dry skin).

Ingredients

Our key active ingredient in our Stelatopia range is sunflower oil Distillate.
This ingredient was specially selected for extremely dry skin because it activates the skin's replenishment process and has long-proven soothing properties.
We use French organically farmed sunflower seeds, from which we extract the fattiest acid part of the oil. We do this in our own production facility, located in the Eure-et-Loire region in France.

To strengthen its hydrating power, our formula has been combined with avocado Peresose®, shea butter and natural origin glycerine.

Contains 98% of natural origin ingredients. The remaining 2% represents ingredients that have been selected for their high-tolerance properties and allow for long term protection of the formula.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLYL / CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT

Mustela Stelatopia Cleansing Oil 500ml

Just added to your wishlist:
My Wishlist
You've just added this product to the cart:
Go to cart page