£10.25
£9.02
Stelatopia Emollient face cream, formulated with sunflower seed extract, is specially designed for babies with extremely dry skin.It delivers long-lasting hydration and soothes discomfort and sensations of tightness. Can be used...

FREE SHIPPING
ORDERS OVER £30

30 DAY MONEY
BACK GUARANTEE

ONLINE
SUPPORT

Availability: Out Of Stock

Stelatopia Emollient face cream, formulated with sunflower seed extract, is specially designed for babies with extremely dry skin.

It delivers long-lasting hydration and soothes discomfort and sensations of tightness. Can be used for newborns, and be applied on the baby's eyelid and around the eyes.

Does your baby have very dry skin? Stelatopia's Emollient face cream is perfect for his/her condition. It hydrates, replenishes and soothes sensations of tightness.

This non-sticky melting cream is easy to apply and penetrates quickly. It leaves no greasy film behind, only softer, smoother skin with reduced redness and reduced rough spots.
It can even be applied to a baby's eyelids and around the eyes. 

With an ideal format, you can slip it into any bag to care for the baby's pretty face any time, anywhere!

How To Use

Slip this handy tube into any bag. User-friendly, its stop valve avoids any waste by delivering the right dose of cream for the baby's face.  

Step 1Press the pump and collect the cream in your hand. A small dollop is enough.

Step 2Rub the cream between your fingers to warm it up. 

Step 3Apply delicately to baby's face, morning and evening. Apply to eyelids and around the eyes with caution, avoiding any direct contact with the baby's eyes.

Ingredients

Our formula contains our key patented active ingredient: sunflower oil Distillate, which provides essential lipids to replenish and restore the skin. Its effective soothing action also reduces skin discomfort. 

Besides avocado Perseose®, which we use in our products to strengthen the skin barrier, this formula also includes liquorice extracts to reduce facial skin redness. 

Without mineral oils and fragrance-free.

Contains 97% of natural origin ingredients. The remaining 3% provides the pleasure of use and allows for long term protection of the formula.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, PROPANEDIOL DICAPRYLATE, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, GLYCERIN, TRIISOSTEARIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, TOCOPHEROL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT, CERAMIDE NP, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE

Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Face Cream 40ml

Just added to your wishlist:
My Wishlist
You've just added this product to the cart:
Go to cart page