OPI produce high quality and highly pigmented shades they also carry a huge range of colours and are constantly adding more collections and core shades. They also create a wide range of treatments from Nail Strengtheners to Nourishing Cuticle Oils.
- Shade: An almost black purple shade.
- Creamy Formula goes on the nails easily with no patchiness or streaking.
- 1 coat wit give you a light subtle finish. 2-3 coats will give you a full opaque finish.
- First, make sure your nails are clean and dry. Then apply a thin layer of Base Coat. Secondly, apply one stroke of colour to the middle of your nail, then one stroke on each side of the nail, Leave this coat to dry and when it's fully dry, apply your second coat but drag the colour over the tip of your nail. Finally, once your second coat has dried apply a Top Coat.
- If you want a manicure that dries in minutes use OPI Drying Drops.