OptiBac Probiotics For Those On Antibiotics 10 Capsules. This supplement contains two carefully selected, high quality strains of live microorganisms, which are extensively researched and scientifically proven to reach the gut alive, even during a course of antibiotics.
To be taken during and after antibiotics to maintain healthy levels of friendly bacteria.
For anyone looking to buy a natural friendly bacteria supplement to take alongside a course of antibiotics.
- The three strains contained in this supplement are very well researched and have been clinically trialled alongside antibiotics
- Each capsule provides 4.5 billion good bacteria and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry
- With strains scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut, even when taken with antibiotics
- Complements the flora naturally present in your gut
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required
- Suitable from 1 year onwards. For those unable to swallow capsules, open and mix contents with cool drink/food
- Recommended for daily use over the course of 10 days alongside a typical course of antibiotics
- Can be used on an ongoing basis for those on long term antibiotics
Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11 & Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52 have been shown to increase immune cell activity
- Suitable for: women during pregnancy, vegans, vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or a gluten intolerance
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures
- Update April 2021: now also with Bifidobacterium lactis Lafti B94 and providing 4.5 billion live cultures per capsule (previously 4 billion)
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
Available in one pack size of 10 capsules – serving size: one capsule a day.