- Extra Triple Action Cherry Lozenges
- Extra Triple Action Cherry Lozenges contain an active ingredient (Hexylresorcinol) for use in throat medications. It is used for the symptomatic relief of sore throat and its associated pain.
- Pain relief for sore throats
- Relieves pain
- Fights infection
- Soothes sore throats
Each Lozenge contains 2.4mg of Hexylresorcinol, Also contains Liquid Sucrose, Liquid Glucose and Propylene Glycol, See insert leaflet for further information
Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- How to use: Strepsils Extra Triple Action Cherry Lozenges are suitable for Adults and Children (over 6 years old) and the elderly. Not suitable for children under 6 years. Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth every 2 to 3 hours. No more than 12 lozenges per day.
- Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to. For oral administration only.
- Remember young children can choke on lozenges.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients do not use this product.
- If you are pregnant, or if you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this product.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if:
- You take too many lozenges
- Anything unusual happens
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Do not use after the expiry date.
- KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.