- Zovirax Cold Sore Treatment Cream, Tube 2g
- Zovirax Cold Sore Cream contains aciclovir, an anti-viral, which penetrates deep into the skin to fight the virus which causes cold sores. Zovirax is effective at both the tingle and blister stage, and shortens the duration of pain. Zovirax is clinically proven to help heal cold sores in as little as 3 days*. Use five times a day at approximately four hourly intervals for at least four days. Zovirax Cold Sore Cream helps you get your healthy lips back. Contains aciclovir. Always read the label. (*Median healing time is 4 days. 25% of users healed in 3 days.)
- 1. You could be cold sore free in 3 days* (*Median healing time is 4 days. 25% or users healed in 3 days.)
- 2. Zovirax Cold Sore Cream. Contains aciclovir. Always read the label.
- 3. Works at the tingle and blister.
- 4. Speeds cold sore healing time.
- 5. Reduces the duration of pain.
Dimeticone, Propylene Glycol, Poloxamer 407, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Sodium Laurilsulfate, White Soft Paraffin, Liquid Paraffin, Arlacel 165 (Glycol Monostearate, Macrogol Stearate 100), Purified Water, Contains 5% w/w Aciclovir
Store below 25°C. Do not refrigerate.
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for use: Apply the cream liberally to completely cover the whole of the affected area. Apply to the affected area five times a day at approximately 4 hourly intervals for four days. If your cold sore has not healed after this time, you can use the cream for up to 10 days in total. See enclosed leaflet for further details.