This silicone toothbrush is perfect for cleaning your little one's teeth and can be used for children between the age of 2 - 5. The odd, yet functional design allows children to brush their teeth themselves as the special shape wraps around the teeth. This results in efficient and safe cleaning action. The toothbrush cleans both the top and bottom teeth simultaneously.
Directions for use:
- Wash your hands and finger brush before use and rinse well after use.
- Place a small amount of the Jack N Jill toothpaste on the bristles and clean teeth and gums using circular motions.
- Ensure that little pressure is used when brushing the teeth.
- It is advised to regularly sterilise the finger brush using boiling water.
- Replace toothbrush every 8 weeks or sooner (illness)
- Replace as soon as signs of damage is visible.
- Only use under adult supervision!
- Not for chewing - This is not a pacifier or teething tool!
- Inspect the toothbrush before each use to ensure the bristles are still intact - This can be done when cleaning the toothbrush before use.
- The finger brush can be cleaned using a mild soap and warm water.
The finger brush is:
- double-sided: for cleaning the top and bottom row of teeth
- perfect for children between the age of 2 - 5